|Tangy Spicy Deviled Eggs|
- 1 dozen large eggs; 1/3 cup yellow mustard; 1/2 cup miracle whip; 1 1/4 tsp Cutters Cross Cajun Spice; 1/2 tsp Cutters Cross BBQ Rub; 3 chunks of Jan's Spicy Sweet Garlic Dill Pickles (from Cutters Cross); 1/2 tsp Jan's pickle juice
- Starting with boiled eggs, slice lenthwise, setting aside yolks in small mixing bowl.
- To the yolks, add mustard, miracle whip, Cutters Cross Cajun Spice, and Cutters Cross BBQ Rub. Mix well with fork to remove large lumps.
- Mince Jan's Spicy Sweet Garlic Dill Pickles and add to yolk mixture.
- Slowly add pickle juice to acheive desired consistency.
- Spoon mixture into egg halves.
Add A Kick! Try chopping Cutters Cross Sweet Hot Jalapenos and adding to top of eggs for garnish just before serving!!!